* Reminder: Patchwork review meeting 2021-04-19 @ 1300 UTC
@ 2021-04-19 10:14 Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2021-04-19 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Since I do not think we have anyone around today to host the meeting on
the FSF Jitsi instance.  So I suggest to use a Bluejeans bridge instead:

  <https://bluejeans.com/417083456>

You should be able to join the meeting directly in the browser, without
installing anything.  If you do not want to run proprietary Javascript,
you can dial in over phone or over H.323 (and SIP, I believe), as a room
system.

Thanks,
Florian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-19 10:14 UTC | newest]