* c exceptions
@ 2023-04-20 23:11 André Albergaria Coelho
From: André Albergaria Coelho @ 2023-04-20 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, libc-alpha

what about if we use, on the c language, exceptions?
use it on a compiler flag, like gcc -exceptions
use a pointer function , to handle the exception (as in Java, catch{})
use macro to define which function has exceptions
does the exception throws another exception?
what happens to the call stack? can we print it
what happens to the stack? (if a function is used as a catch statement
Is the exception executed on a {} block?

thanks for time,

andre

* c exceptions
@ 2023-04-20 23:19 André Albergaria Coelho