* adding me to EditorsGroup on the wiki
@ 2021-09-20 23:22 Michael Hudson-Doyle
From: Michael Hudson-Doyle @ 2021-09-20 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Hudson-Doyle via Libc-alpha

Hi,

I created a wiki account with name MichaelHudsonDoyle, could it be added to
EditorsGroup please?

Cheers,
mwh

* Re: adding me to EditorsGroup on the wiki
@ 2021-09-21  1:34 ` Siddhesh Poyarekar
From: Siddhesh Poyarekar @ 2021-09-21  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Hudson-Doyle, Michael Hudson-Doyle via Libc-alpha

On 9/21/21 04:52, Michael Hudson-Doyle via Libc-alpha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a wiki account with name MichaelHudsonDoyle, could it be added to
> EditorsGroup please?

Done, thank you for volunteering to help maintain the wiki!

Siddhesh

* Re: adding me to EditorsGroup on the wiki
@ 2021-09-21 23:18   ` Michael Hudson-Doyle
From: Michael Hudson-Doyle @ 2021-09-21 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Siddhesh Poyarekar; +Cc: Michael Hudson-Doyle via Libc-alpha

On Tue, 21 Sept 2021 at 13:34, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh@gotplt.org>
wrote:

> On 9/21/21 04:52, Michael Hudson-Doyle via Libc-alpha wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I created a wiki account with name MichaelHudsonDoyle, could it be added
> > EditorsGroup please?
>
> Done, thank you for volunteering to help maintain the wiki!

Thanks. I added myself as the glibc maintainer in Ubuntu at least!

Cheers,
mwh