* Having TTL of resolved IP addresses in 'getaddrinfo' or 'getaddrinfo_a'
@ 2021-05-17 11:13 JOSHI, RAHUL
From: JOSHI, RAHUL @ 2021-05-17 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Florian Weimer; +Cc: libc-help, libc-alpha

Hi Weimer, we have changes ready in glibc to return TTL for resolved IP addresses in 'getaddrinfo'. Can you please let me know what is the procedure to raise a request with a patch??

Thanks,
Rahul

[parent not found: <CS1PR8401MB0502958E8F2E90F0AC840759C05B9@CS1PR8401MB0502.NAMPRD84.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>]