* Pavel steping up for ARC glibc maintenance
@ 2023-01-31  3:07 Vineet Gupta
From: Vineet Gupta @ 2023-01-31  3:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell; +Cc: arcml, Pavel Kozlov, GNU C Library

Hi Carlos,

I'd like to introduce Pavel who intends to step up to maintain ARC glibc
port and do periodic wiki updates and such.
I've pointed him to links [1] and [2].

To begin with can he be granted wiki edit access and subsequently also
approve his write access to glibc sourceware repo.

Thx,
-Vineet

[1]
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS#Becoming_a_maintainer_.28developer.29
[2] https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS#AccountsOnSourceware

* Re: Pavel steping up for ARC glibc maintenance
@ 2023-01-31 20:33 ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-01-31 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vineet Gupta; +Cc: arcml, Pavel Kozlov, GNU C Library

On 1/30/23 22:07, Vineet Gupta wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> I'd like to introduce Pavel who intends to step up to maintain ARC glibc port and do periodic wiki updates and such.
> I've pointed him to links [1] and [2].

Sounds great! Welcome Pavel!

> To begin with can he be granted wiki edit access and subsequently also approve his write access to glibc sourceware repo.

We can absolutely help with the next steps.

Please follow [2] and if you get stuck anywhere just reach out on IRC or by email.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Pavel steping up for ARC glibc maintenance
@ 2023-02-01 14:24   ` Pavel Kozlov
From: Pavel Kozlov @ 2023-02-01 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell, Vineet Gupta; +Cc: arcml, GNU C Library

Hi Carlos,
Hi all,

Thanks for your greeting.
I'm glad to be here.

Can you please add me to the wiki EditorGroup?
My wiki account: PavelKozlov
I have some test results that I want to post for the coming release.

I intent to help to maintain ARC glibc port, so feel free to ask if
some code, HW verification or review will be required, all concerning ARC.

I've requested the sourceware.org account.
Looking forward to the next steps.

Thank you,
Pavel

--