* Copyright assignment in place for Fujitsu.
@ 2021-05-25 16:08 Carlos O'Donell
       [not found] ` <TYAPR01MB602534BB18D8182C0EA35109DF249@TYAPR01MB6025.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com>
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2021-05-25 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha, Mike Frysinger, Adhemerval Zanella, Szabolcs Nagy

I want to confirm that we now have copyright assignments in place for
Fujitsu for glibc. Thank you to everyone who was part of that process.
Please feel free to proceed with reviews and commits for Fujitsu.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* RE: Copyright assignment in place for Fujitsu.
       [not found] ` <TYAPR01MB602534BB18D8182C0EA35109DF249@TYAPR01MB6025.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com>
@ 2021-05-26  3:13   ` naohirot
From: naohirot @ 2021-05-26  3:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312", Size: 442 bytes --]

> I want to confirm that we now have copyright assignments in place for Fujitsu for glibc.

We are relieved to hear that.
Thank you for letting us know!
Naohiro