* Monday Patch Queue Review update (2022-08-22)
@ 2022-09-01 20:34 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2022-09-01 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Most recent meeting status is always here:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/PatchworkReviewMeetings#Update

Meeting: 2022-08-22 @ 0900h EST5EDT

Video/Audio: https://bluejeans.com/9093064454

IRC: #glibc on OFTC.

Review new patches and attendee requested reviews.

 * State NEW delegate NOBODY is at 217
 * Starting at 56906
 * Fix BZ #29463 in the ibm128 implementation of y1l too (mwh)
  * Needs review from IBM
 * [v2] Avoid undefined behaviour in ibm128 implementation of llroundl (mwh)
  * Needs review from IBM
 * [resend] LoongArch: Fix dl-machine.h code formatting
  * Needs a quick review for code formatting.
 * LoongArch: Use __builtin_{fmax,fmaxf,fmin,fminf} with GCC >= 13
  * Needs review.
 * codonell: Who is the LoongArch machine maintainer?
  * Such a machine maintainer could push machine patches.
  * Caiyin Yu? Should discuss this with Caiyin.
 * adhemerval: Who is syncing the translations?
  * codonell: I am to release/2.36/master.
 * Check ld.so/libc.so consistency during startup (fweimer)
  * codonell: I want to review this today.
 * vfprintf refactor (fweimer)
  * Needs review.
  * Review required for buffer implementation.
 * [1/1] LoongArch: Fix ptr mangling/demangling features. (caiyinyu)
  * Needs changes.
 * Add AArch64 HWCAP2_* constants from Linux 5.19 (joseh)
  * szabolcs will review.
 * Add NT_LOONGARCH_* from Linux 5.19 to elf.h
  * Will ask Caiyin Yu to review?
  * Needs LoongArch maintainer to review.
 * Stopped at 56821.
 * Forced ordering for DFS ELF dependency sorting (bug 28937) (fweimer)
  * codonell: Would be great to fix this for the new sort algo.
  * adhemerval: I'll review.
 * An update with regards to the DT_HASH situation?
  * adhemerval: We should keep DT_HASH. This is an issue of optics.
  * fweimer: This is a difficult decision that we should wait to determine
    if we know all of the details of what works and doesn't work.
  * codonell: I can make a public statement around this.
 * [v4] elf: Remove -fno-tree-loop-distribute-patterns usage on dl-support (adhemerval)
  * Needs review.
 * [v3] debug: test for more required cacellation points (BZ# 29274)
  * Still needs review from Carlos.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-09-01 20:34 UTC | newest]