* Announcing the glibc Code of Conduct
@ 2023-12-12 22:05 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-12-12 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

I am pleased to announce that glibc now has a Code of Conduct
for interactions in glibc project spaces including mailing lists,
bugzilla, the wiki, patchwork, git and IRC.

The Code of Conduct documents can be found here on the wiki:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC

This ends the process started on November 6th to gather feedback [1]
from the community and the stewards.

Thank you to everyone who provided feedback over the last month on the
draft Code of Conduct including Joseph Myers and Florian Weimer.

In the following week I'll be setting up the private mailing list for
the Code of Conduct committee and asking for volunteer to serve on the
committee. As we setup the process please feel free to email me
directly if you have any questions.

Top-level documents are here:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/

glibc "Code of Conduct"
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/Conduct

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

[1] https://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/2023-November/152582.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-12-12 22:05 UTC | newest]