* subject
@ 2021-11-26 19:16 zainalabdeen
From: zainalabdeen @ 2021-11-26 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

This is the body

* Subject
@ 2002-09-21 13:32 groverf4o
From: groverf4o @ 2002-09-21 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mike.mitchell1

Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by groverf4o@southnet.com (groverf4o@southnet.com) on Saturday, September 21, 19102 at 23:41:17

stx2:

Hi my name is Julie, I have updated my picture archive, just submit your e-mail on my site if you're interested so I can e-mail them to you.  click <a\x7fhref="http://www.yahoo.com?http://juliespics.i8.com">here</a>.

1q6

* Subject
@ 2002-09-21 11:35 ashliefnn
From: ashliefnn @ 2002-09-21 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: r_bmoore

Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by ashliefnn@enternet.com (ashliefnn@enternet.com) on Saturday, September 21, 19102 at 21:44:30

i1n:

Hi my name is Julie, I have updated my picture archive, just submit your e-mail on my site if you're interested so I can e-mail them to you.  click <a\x7fhref="http://www.yahoo.com?http://juliespics.i8.com">here</a>.

u0c