* Are LIBC probes part of the ABI?
@ 2018-03-19 15:40 Wilco Dijkstra
From: Wilco Dijkstra @ 2018-03-19 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha; +Cc: nd

Hi,

Various patches have recently removed LIBC probes. I couldn't find a script
or similar that lists these in the binary. Are probes created dynamically and
therefore removing a probe is no different from not executing one?

Some malloc improvements were backported in November. This included
removal of a few probes, so I think the answer is yes, but I'd like to be sure.

Wilco