public inbox for libc-hacker@sourceware.org
* Zack's aliasing warning patch with glibc 2.2
@ 1999-09-17  5:31 Andreas Jaeger
From: Andreas Jaeger @ 1999-09-17  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-hacker

Hi,

FYI Zack has written a patch which warns about possible
ISO C aliasing rule violations (see the gcc archives of yesterday for
the patch and a discussion).

I build a gcc with that patch applied and got over 1000 different
warnings.:-(

I just looked at a few places and I'm not sure if we really have a
problem.  I need to check a little bit more.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger   aj@suse.de	aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de
  for pgp-key finger ajaeger@aixd1.rhrk.uni-kl.de

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-09-17  5:31 UTC | newest]