* making changes in libc - take 2
@ 2019-10-31  7:17 asenat dadon
From: asenat dadon @ 2019-10-31  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-help

greetings
my name is asnat dadon and I"m a phd student at the Ben gurion university israel
in my research i need to make changes in the libc for adding new and
modify current functionality,
during my search for the libc code I had found this link:
https://code.woboq.org/userspace/glibc. nevertheless, it seems not to
have all the libc code

my questions are as follows:
1. i appreciate if you send me a site that include all the libc code
2. where can i found the wrapper functions for the exec family, open,
write, fork etc. by wrapper function i mean something like:
    void wrapper_function()
        exec functional code
        invoke interrupt
    end wrapper_function
3. i will also appreciate if you can specify a name of a member that
is located in israel if possible

thank you very much
asnat

* Re: making changes in libc - take 2
@ 2019-10-31  8:04 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2019-10-31  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: asenat dadon; +Cc: libc-help

* asenat dadon:

> my questions are as follows:
> 1. i appreciate if you send me a site that include all the libc code

You should look at the code from the Git master branch:

  <https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/GlibcGit#Fetching_The_Repository>

> 2. where can i found the wrapper functions for the exec family, open,
> write, fork etc. by wrapper function i mean something like:
>     void wrapper_function()
>         exec functional code
>         invoke interrupt
>     end wrapper_function

I think I tried to answer this question already.  We can revisit this
once you have looked at the actual source code.

> 3. i will also appreciate if you can specify a name of a member that
> is located in israel if possible

Sorry, I don't know.  Some of us are in Europe, which is at least
reasonably close time-zone-wise.

Thanks,
Florian