* FSF copyright assignment
@ 2020-08-21  7:35 Max Gautier
From: Max Gautier @ 2020-08-21  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-help; +Cc: Max Gautier

Hi,

The patches I posted about an IMAP-UTF-7 iconv module would be my first
contribution to glibc, and I understand that I would need to sign an FSF
copyright assigment (it is more than 15 lines). Which of the request
form should I use ?

If it's relevant, I'm currently a student and working part-time in a
consulting agency, in France. My work contract has an IP clause but I
think it is only relevant to works made during my office hours. I'm not
sure though, so I'll try to clarify that with them.

Thank you

Max Gautier

* Re: FSF copyright assignment
@ 2020-08-24 17:46 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2020-08-24 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Max Gautier; +Cc: libc-help

* Max Gautier via Libc-help:

> The patches I posted about an IMAP-UTF-7 iconv module would be my first
> contribution to glibc, and I understand that I would need to sign an FSF
> copyright assigment (it is more than 15 lines). Which of the request
> form should I use ?

It depends on your needs.  request-assign.future is probably the default
choice.

Thanks,
Florian