* Can I use la_symbind to change the shared object file where it's binded?
@ 2022-10-06 17:05 Farid Zakaria
From: Farid Zakaria @ 2022-10-06 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Libc-help

Hello!

I am looking to see if I can replicate LD_PRELOAD using la_symbind in
the rltd-audit API.

I would like to provide the audit API a: symbol -> shared object file
(perhaps with offset) and have the audit API override it.

Is this possible?
I am thinking perhaps I can dlopen the file in the audit method and
then use dlsym as well.

(Hopefully this question makes sense and appreciate any advice)