* ____wcstold_l_internal Question
@ 2022-12-02  5:39 Samir Droubi
From: Samir Droubi @ 2022-12-02  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-help

Hello,

I was profiling a project that I have been working on and the function above shows up amongst other internal functions. I was wondering if you could shed a light on what could possibly be happening to cause calls to this function to be so frequent. Here is the profiling result:

  13.72%  mitscriptbc  libc.so.6             [.] ____wcstold_l_internal
   5.45%  mitscriptbc  libc.so.6             [.] ____wcstof_l_internal
   2.46%  mitscriptbc  libc.so.6             [.] round_and_return
   2.28%  mitscriptbc  libc.so.6             [.] ____wcstod_l_internal

The libc version being used is 2.35.

Thank you!

Best,