public inbox for libc-locales@sourceware.org
* I need contact to 'Danilo Segan'
@ 2023-09-03 10:25 Evg3n1j3
From: Evg3n1j3 @ 2023-09-03 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bug-glibc-locales

Hello,

I would like to help with the translation into Serbian Cyrillic and Serbian
Latin. Well, I need 'Danilo Segan' to complete the translation.

(Salix Linux)
This:

/usr/lib64/locale/sr_RS
/usr/lib64/locale/sr_RS@latin

Miloš

regards...

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-09-03 10:26 UTC | newest]