public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* libffi release candidate 8 available for testing
@ 2011-02-26  2:18 Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2011-02-26  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

Some folks have noticed it already, but here's rc8:

ftp://sourceware.org/pub/libffi/libffi-3.0.10rc8.tar.gz

It looks good on all of the Linux systems I've tested so far.  It fixes
the 32-bit PowerPC problem, and has lots of minor configury changes for
non-GCC builds.

Please have a look if you can.

BTW - I'm looking for testers on:
          s390 Linux
          HPUX
          Solaris (sparc and x86, gcc and native)
          Irix
          Windows (cygwin, mingw32 and native)
          iOS

and perhaps some others.  Please check out...

http://www.moxielogic.org/wiki/index.php?title=Libffi_3.0.10

Thanks!

AG

* Re: libffi release candidate 8 available for testing
@ 2011-02-26 10:01 ` Samuli Suominen
From: Samuli Suominen @ 2011-02-26 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

On 02/26/2011 04:18 AM, Anthony Green wrote:

> Some folks have noticed it already, but here's rc8:
>
> ftp://sourceware.org/pub/libffi/libffi-3.0.10rc8.tar.gz
>
> It looks good on all of the Linux systems I've tested so far.  It fixes
> the 32-bit PowerPC problem, and has lots of minor configury changes for
> non-GCC builds.
>
> Please have a look if you can.
>
> BTW - I'm looking for testers on:
>           s390 Linux
>           HPUX
>           Solaris (sparc and x86, gcc and native)

Solaris with GCC (using Gentoo Prefix) for both sparc and x86 was tested
by another Gentoo developer and reported back to me as succesful.

Sorry. I don't have any logs to back this up. :/