public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* Contribution towards LibFFI development
@ 2019-06-17  9:35 Kiran, Pichika Uday
       [not found] ` <87tvco30m8.fsf@laptop.atgreen.org>
From: Kiran, Pichika Uday @ 2019-06-17  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss; +Cc: Nallani, Prasad, Kunche, Kishore

Hello Team,

Myself Uday Kiran from Intel decided to contribute to libffi development and bug fixing.

Can someone please help me in providing the below details on libffi which will help me to understand the library better.

1.       How to setup the multiple platforms to check the bugs raised in github

2.       Is CI(Continuous integration) process happenings for libffi ? If yes, what is the frequency of this and who is the maintainer ?

3.       How to verify if any fix has been made by running bunch of test cases in-order not to disturb the existing functionality.

Along with the above details, can someone please send me the documentation on libffi and its code flow ?

Looking forward for the responses.

Thanks  & Regards
Uday Kiran