public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* libffi maintenance
@ 2016-05-02 13:51 Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2016-05-02 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

Here's a quick update on libffi maintenance going forward.

I've moved the libffi repo to a new 'project' on github.  The bits are
now located at https://github.com/libffi.

In addition, I've granted write permission to three trusted and active
hackers: Tom Tromey, Richard Henderson and Josh Triplett.  I plan on
spending a little more time on libffi soon, but there's been a log jam
of PRs over the past year, and I hope this change will help move
things along.

We're also long overdue for a new release.  I'd like to assess the
patch backlog in about a month before deciding what to do.

Thanks!

AG