public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* Travis build issue on PR #414
@ 2018-04-10 14:42 Teodor Dermendzhiev
From: Teodor Dermendzhiev @ 2018-04-10 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

Hello,

Couple of weeks ago I submitted a PR targetting arm64 support for SIMD types. After I fixed the errors from the Travis builds now it looks like there is a problem there and I am not sure it is related to my changes. Here (https://travis-ci.org/libffi/libffi/builds/364614226) you can see all the builds but one are successful. According to the error log its related to the log's size.  It would be great to have some feedback on this. Thank you.

Greetings,
Teodor Dermendzhiev
NativeScript