public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* request for signed releases
@ 2010-12-27 12:17 Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2010-12-27 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

Hello.

It would be very helpful if libffi releases could be GPG signed, to
verify that files on the site have not been tampered with.

Since libffi is used by so many packages it would be good to ensure
that it is secure.  Thank you.

--
Brian Gough

GNU Source Release Collection
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsrc/

* Re: request for signed releases
@ 2011-02-08 15:29 ` Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2011-02-08 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brian Gough; +Cc: libffi-discuss

Brian Gough <bjg@gnu.org> writes:

> Hello.
>
> It would be very helpful if libffi releases could be GPG signed, to
> verify that files on the site have not been tampered with.
>
> Since libffi is used by so many packages it would be good to ensure
> that it is secure.  Thank you.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll do this for the next release.

AG