public inbox for libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
* Re: [patch] configury support for VxWorks shared libraries
       [not found] <E1CD1BBE-3782-4712-846D-B5A877630BE7@adacore.com>
@ 2022-10-10 18:05 ` Olivier Hainque
From: Olivier Hainque @ 2022-10-10 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libstdc++; +Cc: Olivier Hainque, gcc-patches

Sorry, I forgot to cc libstdc++ on

  https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2022-October/603182.html

which includes a regen of libstdc++-v3/configure after an update
libtool.m4.

Not committed yet.

With Kind Regards,

Olivier

@ 2022-10-10 19:38   ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2022-10-10 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Olivier Hainque; +Cc: libstdc++, gcc-patches

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 at 19:06, Olivier Hainque via Libstdc++
<libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot to cc libstdc++ on
>
>   https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2022-October/603182.html
>
> which includes a regen of libstdc++-v3/configure after an update
> libtool.m4.

OK, thanks for the heads up.

* Re: [patch] configury support for VxWorks shared libraries
@ 2022-10-11  7:26     ` Olivier Hainque
From: Olivier Hainque @ 2022-10-11  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Wakely; +Cc: Olivier Hainque, libstdc++, gcc-patches

> On 10 Oct 2022, at 21:38, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 at 19:06, Olivier Hainque via Libstdc++
> <libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, I forgot to cc libstdc++ on
>>
>>  https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2022-October/603182.html
>>
>> which includes a regen of libstdc++-v3/configure after an update
>> libtool.m4.
>
> OK,

Great :)

> thanks for the heads up.

You are very welcome. Thanks for your prompt feedback.

Regards,

Olivier