public inbox for libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
* Re: Links broken for C++ in web page "GCC online documentation: Latest releases"
@ 2021-06-07 13:38 kerenyi&qwertynet hu
From: kerenyi&qwertynet hu @ 2021-06-07 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libstdc++

I discovered a information that we should send you a facsimile, but I can't
really see your correct phone number where to send it. And so I send this
fax here:

clinica.anacarolinarocha.com.br/linda-marvin/libstdc++-30.zip

@ 2021-06-15 15:09 Pablo M. Ronchi
From: Pablo M. Ronchi @ 2021-06-15 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libstdc++

I discovered a information that we should send you a facsimile, but I am
not able to find your valid number where to send it. For that reason send
this documents here:

audioboomerang.com/dr--meta-dubuque-iv/libstdc++-70.zip

@ 2021-05-16 17:56     ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2021-05-16 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: Pablo M. Ronchi, libstdc++, gcc

On Sun, 16 May 2021, 13:31 Gerald Pfeifer, <gerald@pfeifer.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Apr 2021, Pablo M. Ronchi via Gcc wrote:
> > https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/
> >
> > under the subheadings:
> >
> > Latest releases
> >      GCC 11.1 manuals:
> >
> > The following items have all their links broken (HTML,... tarball):

> > GCC 11.1 Standard C++ Library Manual (also in PDF or XML or an HTML
> tarball)
> > GCC 11.1 Standard C++ Library Reference Manual (also in PDF or XML GPL
> or XML
> > GFDL or an HTML tarball)
>
> Thank you for your report, Pablo.  Can you confirm this is working
> for you now?

It always takes a few hours to generate the libstdc++ docs after a release.
Longer if I forget about it.

They were missing immediately after the release, they're not now.

> The one link that is (still) broken for me is
>   "XML GFDL" for the "GCC 11.1 Standard C++ Library Reference Manual"

That one is missing for every release and I have no idea how it's meant to
get created.

* Re: Links broken for C++ in web page "GCC online documentation: Latest releases"
       [not found] ` <193d8071-0017-de33-4655-aeced7f43c46@yahoo.com.ar>
@ 2021-05-16 11:54   ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2021-05-16 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pablo M. Ronchi, libstdc++; +Cc: gcc

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021, Pablo M. Ronchi via Gcc wrote:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/
>
> under the subheadings:
>
> Latest releases
>      GCC 11.1 manuals:
>
> The following items have all their links broken (HTML,... tarball):

> GCC 11.1 Standard C++ Library Manual (also in PDF or XML or an HTML tarball)
> GCC 11.1 Standard C++ Library Reference Manual (also in PDF or XML GPL or XML
> GFDL or an HTML tarball)

Thank you for your report, Pablo.  Can you confirm this is working
for you now?

The one link that is (still) broken for me is
  "XML GFDL" for the "GCC 11.1 Standard C++ Library Reference Manual"

Let me copy the libstdc++ list for help/clarification.

Gerald