public inbox for libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
* GO ON A CRUISE VACATION LIBRARY DISCOUNTED TRAVEL travel advisor
@ 2022-05-19 22:31 CJ E
From: CJ E @ 2022-05-19 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libstdc++

TRAVEL DISCOUNTS FOR LIBRARIANS

You're going to love this new thing.

We're excited to announce a major addition to our offerings. The next time you visit our website, you'll see it for yourself.

 (https://t.e2ma.net/click/lgbb1h/xthqzl3/dyvgeo)

NW 7th Ave. 109 | Miami, FL 33169 US

This email was sent to libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org.
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1922399/1916723/468661043/63834562355/?s=UhG1lS8I1MIAEuGM88fIn_lz0Kbr1XL0g7VnghzlagU)
opt out (https://t.e2ma.net/optout/lgbb1h/xthqzl3?s=_qmlWN8l-2qRaIb7keLUJKRrc9SBeo6Tr_R2AbFW8D0) using TrueRemove(r).

Got this as a forward? Sign up (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1922399/1916723.468661043/) to receive our future emails.
email powered by Emma(R)
http://www.myemma.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-19 22:31 UTC | newest]