public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* Mauve verify CVS access
@ 2004-07-14  4:00 Stephen Cheng
From: Stephen Cheng @ 2004-07-14  4:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss

Hello guru,

I am trying to access the CVS repository of Mauve project the Verify
component through CVS access, by following the instructions on
http://sources.redhat.com/mauve/cvs.html. However it appears that the
repository does not exist. I wonder whether you could give me any pointers.

Do I need any special rights etc?
Is the repository I used below correct?

Here is the CVS command I used:
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/verify login

Thanks,
Stephen

* Re: Mauve verify CVS access
@ 2004-07-15 12:31 ` Thomas
From: Thomas @ 2004-07-15 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss; +Cc: Stephen Cheng

* Re: Mauve verify CVS access
@ 2004-07-16 11:48   ` James Damour
From: James Damour @ 2004-07-16 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 08:31, Thomas wrote:
--
James Damour (Suvarov454) <suvarov454@users.sourceforge.net>

* Re: Mauve verify CVS access
@ 2004-07-16 12:28     ` Thomas Zander