public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* Re: PATCH for Date.parse
       [not found] <3FF761D7.8050200@bothner.com>
@ 2004-01-04  2:33 ` Mohan Embar
From: Mohan Embar @ 2004-01-04  2:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java-patches, mauve-discuss

Hi All,

>I also have a Mauve test case.

Tom had once mentioned that Mauve checkins were
a free-for-all, but I've only be able to get at
the sources via anonymous CVS. How do I check
stuff into Mauve?

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/

* Re: PATCH for Date.parse
@ 2004-01-04  2:53   ` Per Bothner
From: Per Bothner @ 2004-01-04  2:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnustuff; +Cc: java-patches, mauve-discuss

Mohan Embar wrote:

> Tom had once mentioned that Mauve checkins were
> a free-for-all, but I've only be able to get at
> the sources via anonymous CVS. How do I check
> stuff into Mauve?

If you have write access to gcc, there's a good chance
you have write access to mauve.

I tried to check out Muave with this CVSROOT:
:ext:bothner@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/mauve

and it worked.

If not, it's the same machine as gcc.gnu.org, so use the
same procedure.
--
	--Per Bothner

* Re: PATCH for Date.parse
@ 2004-01-04 20:45   ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2004-01-04 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnustuff; +Cc: java-patches, mauve-discuss

Mohan> Tom had once mentioned that Mauve checkins were
Mohan> a free-for-all, but I've only be able to get at
Mohan> the sources via anonymous CVS. How do I check
Mohan> stuff into Mauve?

I've added you to the Mauve group on sources.redhat.com.

Tom