public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* AWT tests
@ 2003-04-09 11:24 Daniel Bonniot
From: Daniel Bonniot @ 2003-04-09 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss

Hi,

Is Mauve accepting testcases for AWT classes? I see there are none at
the moment.

I found a bug in Classpath, for java.awt.color.ColorSpace, which is a
JDK1.2 class. It would fit well with mauve, since it is not an
interactive test.

Are there plans to include the tests written by acunia into mauve? There
are some JDK1.1 awt tests. Cvsweb:
http://www.acunia.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/open-wonka/tool/mauve/).

Daniel

* Re: AWT tests
@ 2003-04-10  3:02 ` Brian Jones
From: Brian Jones @ 2003-04-10  3:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Bonniot; +Cc: mauve-discuss

Daniel Bonniot <Daniel.Bonniot@inria.fr> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Is Mauve accepting testcases for AWT classes? I see there are none at
> the moment.

Wonka has some tests... there was talk of I think creating another
module to include such tests.  Not sure though.  Really requires
someone to dedicate some time to setting this up and getting it going.

> I found a bug in Classpath, for java.awt.color.ColorSpace, which is a
> JDK1.2 class. It would fit well with mauve, since it is not an
> interactive test.

Probably could put such a test into Mauve.  Perhaps we should have a
policy of putting all non-interactive tests that do not require a
DISPLAY into Mauve?

Brian
--
Brian Jones <cbj@gnu.org>

* Re: AWT tests
@ 2003-04-11 17:03   ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2003-04-11 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brian Jones; +Cc: Daniel Bonniot, mauve-discuss

Brian> Probably could put such a test into Mauve.  Perhaps we should have a
Brian> policy of putting all non-interactive tests that do not require a
Brian> DISPLAY into Mauve?

Definitely.

If someone wants to try to tackle tests needing some sort of display,
we can make a new module in cvs for them.

Tom