public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* Sun  and Classpath
@ 2002-05-23 23:03 Alex Lau
From: Alex Lau @ 2002-05-23 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss

Hi this is Alex, I'm trying to help classpath to build more test case in
mauve. I'm new here, if I ask stupid question please correct me.

Question:
1) is there any reason most of the test I run in jdk1.3 or 4 from sun
will not pass the test? will that be my configuration problem?

2) I'm currently using debian sid, with orp and kissme classpath.
They both fail alot of test. Is it normal? ( want to make sure I doing
the right thing )

Thanks
Alex

* Re: Sun  and Classpath
@ 2002-05-24  4:05 ` Brian Jones
From: Brian Jones @ 2002-05-24  4:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Lau; +Cc: mauve-discuss

Alex Lau <alex@dentonlive.com> writes:

> Hi this is Alex, I'm trying to help classpath to build more test case in
> mauve. I'm new here, if I ask stupid question please correct me.
>
> Question:
> 1) is there any reason most of the test I run in jdk1.3 or 4 from sun
> will not pass the test? will that be my configuration problem?
>
> 2) I'm currently using debian sid, with orp and kissme classpath.
> They both fail alot of test. Is it normal? ( want to make sure I doing
> the right thing )

That gnu.testlet.java.io.File.jdk11 class should mostly if not
completely work on each scenario above.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <cbj@gnu.org>