public inbox for newlib@sourceware.org
* Time for another snapshot
@ 2017-08-09 16:26 Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2017-08-09 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: newlib

Hi

Just wondering if with the recent addition of inttypes, etc. it would
be good to have another snapshot.

Thanks.

--joel

* Re: Time for another snapshot
@ 2017-08-09 19:13 ` Jeff Johnston
From: Jeff Johnston @ 2017-08-09 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Sherrill; +Cc: newlib

One is scheduled for the 18th or 21st (usually around the 20th of the
month).  Is that too late?

-- Jeff J.

@ 2017-08-09 19:34   ` Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2017-08-09 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Johnston; +Cc: newlib

On 8/9/2017 2:13 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> One is scheduled for the 18th or 21st (usually around the 20th of the
> month).  Is that too late?

I was hoping to baseline new RTEMS toolsets with
Aditya's submissions in newlib and do some testing
on his inttypes work before the Google Summer of
Code evaluations are due. That schedule calls for
students to submit final code and mentors to do
evaluation Aug 21-29.

Based on that, if it is the 18th during US working
hours, I can rebaseline next Friday. That should
work out.

Does that sound OK?

Thanks.

--joel

@ 2017-08-09 19:41     ` Jeff Johnston
From: Jeff Johnston @ 2017-08-09 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Sherrill; +Cc: newlib

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com> wrote:

> On 8/9/2017 2:13 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
>>
>> One is scheduled for the 18th or 21st (usually around the 20th of the
>> month).  Is that too late?
>

> I was hoping to baseline new RTEMS toolsets with
> Aditya's submissions in newlib and do some testing
> on his inttypes work before the Google Summer of
> Code evaluations are due. That schedule calls for
> students to submit final code and mentors to do
> evaluation Aug 21-29.
>
> Based on that, if it is the 18th during US working
> hours, I can rebaseline next Friday. That should
> work out.
>
> Does that sound OK?

Sounds fine.  The 18th it is.

@ 2017-08-18 14:20       ` Jeff Johnston