public inbox for newlib@sourceware.org
* RTEMS Newlib Status
@ 2022-02-03 14:27 Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2022-02-03 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Newlib

Hi

I have built tool chains with newlib
041dd7ff265a15096f995396c0005cea19336819 for all of the RTEMS targets
except x86_64. x86_64 toolchain includes grub2 for us and that
requires a gcc newer than I was using. This is toolchains for the
following RTEMS target architectures:

aarch64 arm bfin i386 lm32 m68k microblaze mips moxie nios2 or1k
powerpc riscv sh sparc64 sparc v850

I then used those tools to build all of our BSPs in a variety of configurations.

Next step is to actually build tests on all BSPs and run them where
possible on a simulator. Any issues with missing symbols won't likely
show up until I get to at least building all the tests.

Looks like good progress.

--joel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-02-03 14:28 UTC | newest]