public inbox for newlib@sourceware.org
* Re: [mac OS][libm] How to run tests in newlib-cygwin/newlib/libm/test/* ?
@ 2017-08-16  6:03 Stanislav Pankevich
From: Stanislav Pankevich @ 2017-08-16  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: newlib

Hello,

We are developers of mutation testing system based on top of LLVM:
Mull [1]. For our research we would like to analyze libm with our
tool.

I was able to compile libm and get the libm.a on Mac OS however I
don't see any targets in newlib-cygwin/newlib/libm/**'s Makefiles
which would produce a binary executable from test.c file which I
believe is the test driver for these tests.

I didn't find any information in README file how to setup and run the
tests for libm. README describes how to run dejagnu-based tests but I
didn't find such tests for libm so I suppose the tests for libm are
run via a separate method.

I could create my own Makefile to assemble all the pieces and run
test.c myself but I hope there is a better way of running tests.

Any hints are appreciated.

Thanks,

Stanislav

[1] https://github.com/mull-project/mull

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-08-15 15:55 UTC | newest]