* RE: Write access to binutils-gdb repository
@ 2015-07-28  2:45 Thomas Preud'homme
From: Thomas Preud'homme @ 2015-07-28  2:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Nicholas Clifton

I forgot to mention that I already have an account for GCC: thopre01. Please find attached the public key associated with that account.

Best regards,

Thomas

[-- Attachment #2: sourceware.pub --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.ms-publisher, Size: 413 bytes --]

* Re: Write access to binutils-gdb repository
@ 2015-07-28  8:03 ` Nicholas Clifton
From: Nicholas Clifton @ 2015-07-28  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Preud'homme, overseers

Hi Thomas,

   Please could you fill out the form here:

https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

   This will allow the overseers to add your ssh key to the repository
so that you can have write access.

Cheers
   Nick

* RE: Write access to binutils-gdb repository
@ 2015-07-28  8:14   ` Thomas Preud'homme
From: Thomas Preud'homme @ 2015-07-28  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Nicholas Clifton', overseers

Oh sorry, I got confused by this message below the form:

"Note that if you already have an account on sourceware.org or gcc.gnu.org for source control write access for some other project, then do not use this form. Instead send an email to the overseers mail account at this site telling what project you want write access to and who approved that access."

I just filled the form as required.

Best regards,

Thomas

@ 2015-07-28 13:08     ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2015-07-28 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Preud'homme; +Cc: 'Nicholas Clifton', overseers

Hi -

> Oh sorry, I got confused by this message below the form: [...]

No, you were right, Nick was wrong. :-)
You're added to the src group now, happy hacking!

- FChE

* RE: Write access to binutils-gdb repository
@ 2015-07-29  1:30       ` Thomas Preud'homme
> > Oh sorry, I got confused by this message below the form: [...]
>
> No, you were right, Nick was wrong. :-)
> You're added to the src group now, happy hacking!

Thanks!

Best regards,

Thomas

* Write access to binutils-gdb repository
@ 2015-07-28  2:42 Thomas Preud'homme
From: Thomas Preud'homme @ 2015-07-28  2:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Nicholas Clifton

Hi,