* FW: Huge memory leak, probably related to making new processes
@ 2007-10-03 13:57 Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2007-10-03 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On 03 October 2007 14:49, Postmaster wrote:

> The organisation to which your message was addressed now operates as part of
> the Health Protection Agency. All camr.org.uk email addresses have been
> decommissioned, therefore the intended recipient of your message will not
> have received it. Please see www.hpa.org.uk for more information.

  I've received five of these bounces today.  Could someone who's got a spare
minute or two perhaps unsub any camr.org.uk addresses from the cygwin list?

    cheers,
      DaveK

* Re: FW: Huge memory leak, probably related to making new processes
@ 2007-10-03 14:52 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2007-10-03 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Dave Korn

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 02:57:38PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>On 03 October 2007 14:49, Postmaster wrote:
>
>> The organisation to which your message was addressed now operates as part of
>> the Health Protection Agency. All camr.org.uk email addresses have been
>> decommissioned, therefore the intended recipient of your message will not
>> have received it. Please see www.hpa.org.uk for more information.
>
>  I've received five of these bounces today.  Could someone who's got a spare
>minute or two perhaps unsub any camr.org.uk addresses from the cygwin list?

In the end there was only one and I've lopped off head of this particular
account.

cgf

* RE: FW: Huge memory leak, probably related to making new processes
@ 2007-10-03 14:54   ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2007-10-03 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On 03 October 2007 15:52, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 02:57:38PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 03 October 2007 14:49, Postmaster wrote:
>>
>>> The organisation to which your message was addressed now operates as part
>>> of the Health Protection Agency. All camr.org.uk email addresses have been
>>> decommissioned, therefore the intended recipient of your message will not
>>> have received it. Please see www.hpa.org.uk for more information.
>>
>>  I've received five of these bounces today.  Could someone who's got a
>> spare minute or two perhaps unsub any camr.org.uk addresses from the
>> cygwin list?
>
> In the end there was only one and I've lopped off head of this particular
> account.
>
> cgf

  Thanks :)

    cheers,