* ML processing daemon borked? (was RE: Replying to a mailing list thread)
       [not found]         ` <1202082163.22272.2.camel@localhost>
@ 2008-02-04 19:05           ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2008-02-04 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Ben Elliston', overseers; +Cc: gcc

On 03 February 2008 23:43, Ben Elliston wrote:

>>   That decimal number is the index number of the post in the list archive.
>> You can get the mailer daemon to re-send you a copy of the original post by
>> sending a blank email to "gcc-get.DECIMALNUMBER" at gcc dot gnu dot
>> org.
>
> Will the message returned by the mailing list processor still contain
> obfuscated addresses?  I suppose it would, if the message is extracted
> directly from the archives.

  Well, I was going to answer that question by using the technique to reply to
your post.

  But unfortunately the ml processor seems to be borked, because I'm not
getting any resent posts back from it.  I've tried several, including
resending a request to "gcc-patches-get.210563_210576@", which certainly
worked when I sent it on 28/01/08, and which hasn't produced any response so
far today.

  Overseers?  Is there something the matter with the list daemon?

    cheers,
      DaveK

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-02-04 15:32 UTC | newest]