* Request: Authenticated access to GCC
@ 2023-08-29  9:46 Tsukasa OI
From: Tsukasa OI @ 2023-08-29  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Tsukasa OI; +Cc: Kito Cheng

To GCC Overseers,

I am Tsukasa OI, a contributor to Binutils / GDB / GCC and a
write-after-approval committer to Binutils / GDB.  While I'm relatively
new to GCC contribution, I am actively working on the RISC-V-related
changes.

To make contributions much more flexibly (e.g. choosing the right patch
set version / time to commit from the contributor), I hereby request the
authorized write access (write after approval) to GCC project.

Account (sourceware.org): a4lg
Name (First/Last): Tsukasa Oi
(I think I registered the name as "Oi" but might be capitalized "OI").
Copyright for GCC contribution: Assigned to FSF
Mail: research_trasio@irq.a4lg.com

Sponsor: Kito Cheng
Sponsor Mail: kito.cheng@gmail.com
Sponsor Position: CPU port maintainer, RISC-V

Sincerely,
Tsukasa

* Re: Request: Authenticated access to GCC
@ 2023-08-29 11:10 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2023-08-29 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tsukasa OI via Overseers, Tsukasa OI; +Cc: Kito Cheng

Hi Tsukasa,

Note, we do have a new separate (private)
account-requests@sourceware.org address now for account requests.

On Tue, 2023-08-29 at 18:46 +0900, Tsukasa OI via Overseers wrote:
> I am Tsukasa OI, a contributor to Binutils / GDB / GCC and a
> write-after-approval committer to Binutils / GDB.  While I'm relatively
> new to GCC contribution, I am actively working on the RISC-V-related
> changes.
>
> To make contributions much more flexibly (e.g. choosing the right patch
> set version / time to commit from the contributor), I hereby request the
> authorized write access (write after approval) to GCC project.
>
> Account (sourceware.org): a4lg
> Name (First/Last): Tsukasa Oi
> (I think I registered the name as "Oi" but might be capitalized "OI").
> Copyright for GCC contribution: Assigned to FSF
> Mail: research_trasio@irq.a4lg.com
>
> Sponsor: Kito Cheng
> Sponsor Mail: kito.cheng@gmail.com
> Sponsor Position: CPU port maintainer, RISC-V

That all checks out and I also found
https://inbox.sourceware.org/gcc-patches/CA+yXCZC7yGCgXo3_U4Y8wtO8QXNk9dA4Ga4v_eEhthPc0DMA-A@mail.gmail.com/

You are now a member of the gcc group.
Please follow https://gcc.gnu.org/gitwrite.html and add yourself to the
MAINTAINERS file under Write After Approval.

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: Request: Authenticated access to GCC
@ 2023-08-29 11:15   ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2023-08-29 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Wielaard via Overseers, Tsukasa OI; +Cc: Kito Cheng

On Tue, 2023-08-29 at 13:10 +0200, Mark Wielaard via Overseers wrote:
> Note, we do have a new separate (private)
> account-requests@sourceware.org address now for account requests.

Oops. That should be admin-requests@
Sorry for the typo.

But everything has already been done. This is just for next time, if
you want to reach out about any account issues.

Cheers,

Mark