* <marc.poulhies@kalray.eu> email address
@ 2021-08-10 12:35 Thomas Schwinge
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Thomas Schwinge @ 2021-08-10 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dkm; +Cc: overseers

Hi Marc!

Have you left Kalray?  Their (apparently misconfigured...) email server
is repetitively sending "Recipient address rejected: User unknown" emails
to several GNU tools mailing lists (binutils, GCC, glibc), at least.

See "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" emails at the end of
<https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc/2021-August/subject.html>,
<https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2021-August/subject.html>, for
example.

If you confirm that you no longer have access to that email address, then
I'm sure the sourceware overseers (in CC) can unsubscribe you from these
lists, and/or change your email address to another one.  And/or yell at
the Kalray email administrator?

Grüße
 Thomas

* Re: <marc.poulhies@kalray.eu> email address
@ 2021-08-10 13:56 ` dkm
From: dkm @ 2021-08-10 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Schwinge; +Cc: overseers

Hi Thomas,

Indeed, I left last week and forgot to unsubscribe. I also didn't think that they would delete my email so quickly (I'm technically on holidays this week).
Looks like they are aware of this issue as several ppl left and kalray mails are bouncing on several mailing lists.
Sorry about this, it was on my todo-list but got distracted during my last week at work. Didn't think this could crate so many bounces, guess somthing is wrong on kalray side.

overseers: Sorry again about his, you can remove all occurences of my email, it's not used anymore.

Thanks Thomas for the mail :)

Marc

@ 2021-08-10 15:06 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2021-08-10 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Schwinge; +Cc: dkm, overseers

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 02:35:18PM +0200, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
>Have you left Kalray?  Their (apparently misconfigured...) email server
>is repetitively sending "Recipient address rejected: User unknown" emails
>to several GNU tools mailing lists (binutils, GCC, glibc), at least.
>
>See "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" emails at the end of
><https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc/2021-August/subject.html>,
><https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2021-August/subject.html>, for
>example.
>
>If you confirm that you no longer have access to that email address, then
>I'm sure the sourceware overseers (in CC) can unsubscribe you from these
>lists, and/or change your email address to another one.  And/or yell at
>the Kalray email administrator?

I've unsubscribed the bouncing email address from all mailing lists on
sourceware.org.

cgf

* Re: <marc.poulhies@kalray.eu> email address
@ 2021-08-10 21:09   ` Joseph Myers
From: Joseph Myers @ 2021-08-10 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor via Overseers; +Cc: Thomas Schwinge, dkm

We're still seeing bounces on the libc-alpha mailing list referencing the
address mpoulhies@kalray.eu.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com

* Re: <marc.poulhies@kalray.eu> email address
@ 2021-08-10 21:12     ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2021-08-10 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi -

> We're still seeing bounces on the libc-alpha mailing list referencing the
> address mpoulhies@kalray.eu.

I've turned on mailman "bounce processing" for this list as a test.
If it works well, we could turn it on sitewide.

- FChE

* Re: <marc.poulhies@kalray.eu> email address
@ 2021-08-11  4:00       ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2021-08-11  4:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 05:12:44PM -0400, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
>> We're still seeing bounces on the libc-alpha mailing list referencing the
>> address mpoulhies@kalray.eu.
>
>I've turned on mailman "bounce processing" for this list as a test.
>If it works well, we could turn it on sitewide.

Huh.  I thought I turned that on when I set up the lists.

* Re: <marc.poulhies@kalray.eu> email address
@ 2021-08-11  4:01     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2021-08-11  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph Myers; +Cc: Christopher Faylor via Overseers, dkm

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 09:09:40PM +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:
>We're still seeing bounces on the libc-alpha mailing list referencing the
>address mpoulhies@kalray.eu.

I've unsubscribed that email address too.

cgf

* Re: <marc.poulhies@kalray.eu> email address
@ 2021-08-17 14:26 ` Joseph Myers
From: Joseph Myers @ 2021-08-17 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Schwinge via Overseers; +Cc: dkm, Thomas Schwinge

There are now bounces relating to bddinechin@kalray.eu (same domain,
different user) coming to the gcc list.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com

* Re: <marc.poulhies@kalray.eu> email address
@ 2021-08-17 15:56   ` Marc
From: Marc @ 2021-08-17 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph Myers, Thomas Schwinge via Overseers; +Cc: Thomas Schwinge, cmontarnal

On August 17, 2021 2:26:58 PM UTC, Joseph Myers <joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
>There are now bounces relating to bddinechin@kalray.eu (same domain,
>different user) coming to the gcc list.

Sorry to hear that. I cc kalray's admin.

Marc

* Re: <marc.poulhies@kalray.eu> email address
@ 2021-08-17 16:52     ` Marc
From: Marc @ 2021-08-17 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph Myers, Thomas Schwinge via Overseers
  Cc: Thomas Schwinge, cmontarnal, jsuhm

On August 17, 2021 3:56:13 PM UTC, Marc <dkm@kataplop.net> wrote:
>On August 17, 2021 2:26:58 PM UTC, Joseph Myers <joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
>>There are now bounces relating to bddinechin@kalray.eu (same domain,
>>different user) coming to the gcc list.
>>

>Sorry to hear that. I cc kalray's admin.
>
>Marc
Adding another admin not on holidays. You can unsub bddinechin if he still bounces and you don't hear from kalray.

Marc

* Re: <marc.poulhies@kalray.eu> email address
@ 2021-08-19  7:50       ` Johann Suhm
From: Johann Suhm @ 2021-08-19  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)