* Binutils CVS write access
@ 2003-12-09 13:22 Paul Brook
From: Paul Brook @ 2003-12-09 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I'd like to apply for write-after-approval access to binutils CVS.
My request has been approved by Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>.
My sources.redhat.com username is pbrook.

Paul Brook
a.k.a. paul@nowt.org

* Re: Binutils CVS write access
@ 2003-12-09 15:01 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-12-09 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Brook; +Cc: overseers, mark

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 01:22:49PM +0000, Paul Brook wrote:
>I'd like to apply for write-after-approval access to binutils CVS.
>My request has been approved by Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>.
>My sources.redhat.com username is pbrook.

I have added you to the gcc group.

cgf

* Re: Binutils CVS write access
@ 2003-12-09 15:05   ` Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2003-12-09 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor; +Cc: Paul Brook, overseers

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 07:01, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 01:22:49PM +0000, Paul Brook wrote:
> >I'd like to apply for write-after-approval access to binutils CVS.
> >My request has been approved by Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>.
> >My sources.redhat.com username is pbrook.
>
> I have added you to the gcc group.

I don't fully understand the various groups, but please confirm that the
"gcc" group will allow Paul access to binutils as well as gcc.

Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>
CodeSourcery, LLC

* Re: Binutils CVS write access
@ 2004-04-23  8:09   ` Eric Botcazou
From: Eric Botcazou @ 2004-04-23  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers, nickc

> I added you to the src group.

Thanks.  I was able to do a checkin this morning.

--
Eric Botcazou

* Re: Binutils CVS write access
@ 2004-04-20 15:30 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2004-04-20 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Botcazou; +Cc: overseers, nickc

Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@libertysurf.fr> writes:

> I'm requesting write access to the Binutils CVS repository.  Nick Clifton
> (nickc@redhat.com) agreed to be the approver.
>
> I already have write access to gcc.gnu.org.

I added you to the src group.

Ian

* Binutils CVS write access
@ 2004-04-20 13:17 Eric Botcazou