* GCC bugzilla permissions
@ 2011-06-15 17:58 William J. Schmidt
From: William J. Schmidt @ 2011-06-15 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I recently discovered that I'm unable to edit bugs in the GCC bugzilla
database.  All I can do is add myself to a CC list, and post comments
and attachments.  From discussions with others, this is apparently not
normal.  For whatever reason, my gcc account (wschmidt@gcc.gnu.org) was
set up with no permission bits.

Could someone please assign me the basic permissions for day-to-day
activity?

Thanks very much!

Bill

* Re: GCC bugzilla permissions
@ 2011-06-16 15:59 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2011-06-16 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: William J. Schmidt; +Cc: overseers

"William J. Schmidt" <wschmidt@linux.vnet.ibm.com> writes:

> I recently discovered that I'm unable to edit bugs in the GCC bugzilla
> database.  All I can do is add myself to a CC list, and post comments
> and attachments.  From discussions with others, this is apparently not
> normal.  For whatever reason, my gcc account (wschmidt@gcc.gnu.org) was
> set up with no permission bits.
>
> Could someone please assign me the basic permissions for day-to-day
> activity?

I have no idea why the regexp didn't add you to the default groups for
gcc.gnu.org.  I just added you to those groups manually so you should
now be able to edit bugs using your @gcc.gnu.org account.  I guess if
somebody else complains about this we will have to look into it.

Ian

* Re: GCC bugzilla permissions
@ 2011-06-16 16:00   ` William J. Schmidt
From: William J. Schmidt @ 2011-06-16 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)