* Here's the thing, I like you
@ 2012-08-16 16:28 Tajuana Houlihan
From: Tajuana Houlihan @ 2012-08-16 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

How are you doing! My name is Tajuana.
First of all, I gotta say that you def look beautiful on photos, I would regret forever if I didn't write and send this letter to you.
Anyway, you attracted me and it will be great to know u a bit better. So, you already know my name, what else, I'm red haired, my eyes are big and they are blue, I stay in shape. I actually think that you are very attractive person and to convince u that I'm not kidding, Igoing to attach some really interesting photos to my next letter, sounds better this time?)
Hope to see u letter in my inbox soon)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-08-16 16:28 UTC | newest]