* This may be a great fortune of the whole ur life
@ 2012-08-29  9:01 Cathleen Gutirrez
From: Cathleen Gutirrez @ 2012-08-29  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi
I found ur profile on the internet some days ago and I've to say that I was astonished... I don't know exactly what this is but You have got something that draws everyone around to you. I did not even notice how I started to write to you...
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that, my name is Cathleen))
I travel a lot and I really love it! I always wanna go somewhere and I think I'll be this way until I found someone whom I'd like for real. Anyway I like to meet new interesting people no matter where they're from))
So, can you tell me about yourself?))) What kind of man are u? What you like? Why'd you like to write me tomorrow?))
Can't wait for your answer... Please write me back when you got some time.
See ya

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-08-29  9:01 UTC | newest]