* I'd like to help support the Sourceware website
@ 2012-11-07 13:06 Verna Newberry
From: Verna Newberry @ 2012-11-07 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello!

I'm interested in purchasing ad space for a small text-based ad on one
of the pages of sourceware.org. The ad format that I work with is very
low-impact and won't disrupt your content at all. My budget for this ad
is kinda small, however, I'm sure we could work something out :) If
you're interested, shoot me an email and I can send you more details
about it.

Thanks!
Verna Newberry

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-11-06 15:12 UTC | newest]