* Request from Steven Munroe
@ 2017-04-06 20:59 munroesj
From: munroesj @ 2017-04-06 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Steven Munroe would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=5749224.54592

* Re: Request from Steven Munroe
@ 2017-04-06 21:13 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2017-04-06 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: munroesj, overseers

On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 08:59:26PM -0000, munroesj@linux.vnet.ibm.com wrote:
>Steven Munroe would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=5749224.54592

You already have an account.

As stated on the new account form:

"Note that if you already have an account on sourceware.org or
gcc.gnu.org for source control write access for some other project,"

* Re: Request from Steven Munroe
@ 2017-04-06 21:26   ` Steven Munroe
From: Steven Munroe @ 2017-04-06 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor; +Cc: overseers

On Thu, 2017-04-06 at 17:13 -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 08:59:26PM -0000, munroesj@linux.vnet.ibm.com wrote:
> >Steven Munroe would like to be added to sourceware.org.
> >
> >For more information, check out:
> >http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
> >
> >Or, check the specific request here:
> >http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=5749224.54592
>
> You already have an account.

Under this DSA key or under some old RSA key. The system with that RSA
key crashed and I was not able to recover it.

@ 2015-03-09 20:15 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2015-03-09 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, munroesj.us.ibm.com

On Mon, Mar 09, 2015 at 07:15:55PM -0000, munroesj.us.ibm.com@sourceware.org wrote:
>Steven Munroe would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=6406335.82520

You have two accounts on sourceware already, both created in 2009 when
someone (probably me) was asleep at the switch.

% grep Munroe /etc/passwd
munroesj:*:9822:65515:Steven Munroe:/home/munroesj:...
sjmunroe:*:9823:65515:Steven Munroe:/home/sjmunroe:...

I've removed sjmunroe and added munroesj to the glibc group.

cgf

* Request from Steven Munroe
@ 2015-03-09 19:15 munroesj.us.ibm.com
From: munroesj.us.ibm.com @ 2015-03-09 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

@ 2009-07-02 15:31 sjmunroe
From: sjmunroe @ 2009-07-02 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Steven Munroe would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=1745609.21539