* Net usage graph for sourceware from last week
@ 2000-04-16 12:13 ` Jason Molenda
From: Jason Molenda @ 2000-04-16 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Marc forwarded this to me, it's the usage numbers off of the ISP router
for the Sourceware T1 starting Apr 9th:
  http://sourceware.cygnus.com/sourceware/bandwidth/net-usage-2000-04-09.gif

My hackola bandwidth report script for that same time period:
  http://sourceware.cygnus.com/sourceware/bandwidth/bw-report-2000W15.txt

reports a total of 79GB of web and http data sent last week.  So
I guess we have a pretty good idea of what "100%" utilization looks
like. :-)

Jason

PS- Marc's last day at Cygnus was Friday, and I've unsubscribed
him from the overseers list as I promised him I would do.  If you
want to ask something on the list and have Marc see it, you'll need
to Cc: him specifically.  (he will be contracting a little for
Cygnus for a few months still)

* Net usage graph for sourceware from last week
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Jason Molenda