* "New" employee Corinna Vinschen
@ 2000-04-25 10:17 ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-04-25 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Corinna Vinschen is a former net contributor who is now an employee.
So, she needs more access to sourceware.  Her authorized_keys file only
allows cvs access, AFAICT.  I'd like her to be able to ssh to sourceware
and make changes in the ~ftp/pub/cygwin .

I think this means that her authorized_keys files needs to be edited
and she needs to be added to the "cygnus" group rather than the "cygwin"
group.

Can someone make these changes, please?

Thanks,
cgf

* Re: "New" employee Corinna Vinschen
@ 2000-04-25 10:30   ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2000-04-25 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Faylor; +Cc: overseers

Chris> Corinna Vinschen is a former net contributor who is now an
Chris> employee.

Interesting case, because presumably we won't be changing her
sourceware uid.

Chris> I think this means that her authorized_keys files needs to be
Chris> edited and she needs to be added to the "cygnus" group rather
Chris> than the "cygwin" group.

Done.  I made "cygnus" her default group and added her to the "cygwin"
group explicitly.

Tom

* Re: "New" employee Corinna Vinschen
@ 2000-04-25 11:59     ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-04-25 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Tromey; +Cc: overseers

On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 10:30:31AM -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
>Chris> Corinna Vinschen is a former net contributor who is now an
>Chris> employee.
>
>Interesting case, because presumably we won't be changing her
>sourceware uid.
>
>Chris> I think this means that her authorized_keys files needs to be
>Chris> edited and she needs to be added to the "cygnus" group rather
>Chris> than the "cygwin" group.
>
>Done.  I made "cygnus" her default group and added her to the "cygwin"
>group explicitly.

Thanks.  That was about 5000% less painful than getting her an account
on rtl, et al.

cgf

* "New" employee Corinna Vinschen
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Chris Faylor