* yet more turnover
@ 2000-06-08  0:35 ` Jim Kingdon
From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-06-08  0:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Well, in the time-honored tradition of sourceware admins, I'm
leaving Red Hat (as of July 1).

postmaster@sourceware.cygnus.com but other than that I expect to stay
on overseers and chip in as feasible, as I have time, &c.  If anyone
has any particular suggestions for things to do before July 1, speak
up (although Oracle seems to also be wanting to suck up that
time....).

Oh, my new job is with sourceforge.  I'd like to see a little
cross-pollination between them and sourceware and so we'll see.

My personal email is kingdon@panix.com - please pass this on to
anyone who wants it.

* yet more turnover
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Jim Kingdon