* cvsweb broken for Inti
@ 2000-06-08 15:14 ` Havoc Pennington
From: Havoc Pennington @ 2000-06-08 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

Jim already looked at this some and couldn't find the problem -
if you click on filenames in Inti cvsweb, there's some sort of
permissions problem and it can't show the files.

Could someone with a shell account poke around and see if they can
figure it out?

Havoc

* Re: cvsweb broken for Inti
@ 2000-06-08 16:14   ` Jason Molenda
From: Jason Molenda @ 2000-06-08 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Havoc Pennington; +Cc: overseers

You need 'webuser' to be included in group inti in /etc/groups.  The
web server runs under group webuser.

* Re: cvsweb broken for Inti
@ 2000-06-08 16:22     ` Jim Kingdon
From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-06-08 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jason-swarelist; +Cc: hp, overseers

> You need 'webuser' to be included in group inti in /etc/groups.  The
> web server runs under group webuser.

Done.

I also don't know why I didn't give you shell access initially, Havoc
(usually we do for project leaders).  Just ask if you want me to
change it.

* Re: cvsweb broken for Inti
@ 2000-06-08 16:45       ` Havoc Pennington
From: Havoc Pennington @ 2000-06-08 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jim Kingdon; +Cc: overseers

Jim Kingdon <kingdon@redhat.com> writes:
> > You need 'webuser' to be included in group inti in /etc/groups.  The
> > web server runs under group webuser.
>
> Done.

Thanks much!

> I also don't know why I didn't give you shell access initially, Havoc
> (usually we do for project leaders).  Just ask if you want me to
> change it.

Sure, I guess that would make me somewhat more self-sufficient on this
kind of thing.

Havoc

* Re: cvsweb broken for Inti
@ 2000-06-08 17:17         ` Jim Kingdon
From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-06-08 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hp; +Cc: overseers

> Sure, I guess that would make me somewhat more self-sufficient on this
> kind of thing.

Done.  In case it isn't obvious to everyone, my Devious Scheme(TM) is
to con people like Havoc into getting sucked into helping maintain the
site.

* Re: cvsweb broken for Inti
@ 2000-12-30  6:08   ` Jim Kingdon
From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jason-swarelist; +Cc: hp, overseers

@ 2000-12-30  6:08 ` Jason Molenda
From: Jason Molenda @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Havoc Pennington; +Cc: overseers

@ 2000-12-30  6:08     ` Havoc Pennington
From: Havoc Pennington @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jim Kingdon; +Cc: overseers

Jim Kingdon <kingdon@redhat.com> writes:
> > You need 'webuser' to be included in group inti in /etc/groups.  The
> > web server runs under group webuser.
>
> Done.

Thanks much!

From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)