* Webserver Config
@ 2000-06-18 14:30 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-06-18 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

If someone manages the webserver to generate an internal server error
(Yes, indeed I managed to do so, making the GCC site unusable for about
60 seconds), the message one sees says:

  Please contact the server administrator, jsm@cygnus.com and inform them
  of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
  may have caused the error.

I suggest to update the line
  ServerAdmin jsm@cygnus.com
in httpd.conf to point to the new czars. ;-)

Gerald

* Re: Webserver Config
@ 2000-06-18 17:42   ` Jim Kingdon
From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-06-18 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

> I suggest to update the line
>   ServerAdmin jsm@cygnus.com
> in httpd.conf to point to the new czars. ;-)

Thanks.  Changed to point to sourcemaster (hi Chris :-)).

Speaking of which, I'm not sure anyone has said on this list that
Chris Faylor (cgf@redhat.com) has agreed to join the Powers Of Doom
(or at least the $SITENAME principality thereof :-)).  His specialty
will be answering postmaster@$SITENAME and sourcemaster@cygnus.

* Re: Webserver Config
@ 2000-06-21 11:08   ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 2000-06-21 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

  In message < Pine.BSF.4.21.0006182318510.72893-100000@deneb.dbai.tuwien.ac.at >
you write:
  > If someone manages the webserver to generate an internal server error
  > (Yes, indeed I managed to do so, making the GCC site unusable for about
  > 60 seconds), the message one sees says:
  >
  >   Please contact the server administrator, jsm@cygnus.com and inform them
  >   of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
  >   may have caused the error.
  >
  > I suggest to update the line
  >   ServerAdmin jsm@cygnus.com
  > in httpd.conf to point to the new czars. ;-)
I believe this has been fixed.
jeff

* Re: Webserver Config
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

  In message < Pine.BSF.4.21.0006182318510.72893-100000@deneb.dbai.tuwien.ac.at >
you write:
  > If someone manages the webserver to generate an internal server error
  > (Yes, indeed I managed to do so, making the GCC site unusable for about
  > 60 seconds), the message one sees says:
  >
  >   Please contact the server administrator, jsm@cygnus.com and inform them
  >   of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
  >   may have caused the error.
  >
  > I suggest to update the line
  >   ServerAdmin jsm@cygnus.com
  > in httpd.conf to point to the new czars. ;-)
I believe this has been fixed.
jeff

* Webserver Config
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Gerald Pfeifer