* Kerberos status
@ 2000-07-06 13:00 ` Jim Kingdon
From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-07-06 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: law, drepper; +Cc: overseers, angela

OK, I've tried to summarize the status quo on Kerberos at
http://sources.redhat.com/sourceware/kerberos.html
As most of you probably recall, we are currently running a
configuration with security holes and we need to upgrade it.

I'm going to assign primary responsibility for fixing this to Jeff Law
and/or Ulrich Drepper, since they seem to be the ones most interested
in Kerberos.  They of course will probably try to find someone else to
pass it to, which is fine with me, but I'm planning to play "I don't
work for Red Hat any more, and I'm not volunteering" on this one.

Whoever takes this on should be able to get help from
angela@redhat.com and/or sysadmin@cygnus.com, so it shouldn't be that
bad provided that you work with the people who would be affected.

* Kerberos status
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Jim Kingdon