* Modified check-for-listname.sh
@ 2000-07-18  7:06 ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-07-18  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

One of the cygwin mailing list users was complaining that he couldn't
send email to Cygwin@Sourceware.Cygnus.Com because he'd get an error about
the list name not being in the To: or Cc:.

It seemed reasonable to expect that this case should be case insensitive
so I've modified the script that ezmlm runs to check for this.

FYI,
cgf

* Re: Modified check-for-listname.sh
@ 2000-07-18 10:49   ` Jason Molenda
From: Jason Molenda @ 2000-07-18 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 10:06:40AM -0400, Chris Faylor wrote:
> One of the cygwin mailing list users was complaining that he couldn't
> send email to Cygwin@Sourceware.Cygnus.Com because he'd get an error about
> the list name not being in the To: or Cc:.

IIRC RFC882 says that case is not significant in e-mail addrs, so this
change is correct.

> It seemed reasonable to expect that this case should be case insensitive
> so I've modified the script that ezmlm runs to check for this.

You know it's under cvs in the sourceware repo, right?

* Re: Modified check-for-listname.sh
@ 2000-07-18 10:55     ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-07-18 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Molenda; +Cc: overseers

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 10:48:34AM -0700, Jason Molenda wrote:
>On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 10:06:40AM -0400, Chris Faylor wrote:
>> One of the cygwin mailing list users was complaining that he couldn't
>> send email to Cygwin@Sourceware.Cygnus.Com because he'd get an error about
>> the list name not being in the To: or Cc:.
>
>IIRC RFC882 says that case is not significant in e-mail addrs, so this
>change is correct.
>
>> It seemed reasonable to expect that this case should be case insensitive
>> so I've modified the script that ezmlm runs to check for this.
>

>You know it's under cvs in the sourceware repo, right?

Oops.  I should have known this but I forgot.

cgf

* Modified check-for-listname.sh
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)