* gcc-prs -> gcc-bugs
@ 2000-07-20 10:17   ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-07-20 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Since none objected on the gcc list, could some member of the cabal please
make that change (distributing mail to gcc-prs also to gcc-bugs)?

Gerald

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> No.  I do think it would be a good idea if gcc-prs is fed to gcc-bugs.
> Any strong objections? If not, I'll ask the soureware^Wsources.redhat
> cabal to configure that. ;-)

* Re: gcc-prs -> gcc-bugs
@ 2000-07-20 14:45     ` Tom Tromey
                       ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Tom Tromey @ 2000-07-20 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

Gerald> Since none objected on the gcc list, could some member of the
Gerald> cabal please make that change (distributing mail to gcc-prs
Gerald> also to gcc-bugs)?

I think this is as simple as editing the submitters file.
That's what I did.  Tell me if you think it is working.
If not we can subscribe gcc-bugs to the gcc-prs list.

Tom

* http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/
@ 2000-07-21  2:35       ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-07-21  2:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I just noticed that at that URL both "July-September" and "April-June"
refer to the same page, namely http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/2000-q2/ .

As far as I can see, the first link should read ....2000-q3 instead.
(I thought this was generated automagically? If so, probably also other
projects are affected as well.)

Gerald
Have a look at http://petition.eurolinux.org -- it's not about Linux, btw!

* Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/
@ 2000-07-21  8:24         ` Jim Kingdon
From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-07-21  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

> I just noticed that at that URL both "July-September" and "April-June"
> refer to the same page, namely http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/2000-q2/ .

The overseers archive had the same problem and I hacked it manually
rather than try to figure out what was going on.

* Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/
@ 2000-07-21 12:49           ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-07-21 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Jim Kingdon wrote:
>> I just noticed that at that URL both "July-September" and "April-June"
>> refer to the same page, namely http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/2000-q2/ .
> The overseers archive had the same problem and I hacked it manually
> rather than try to figure out what was going on.

Okay, so I also fixed it manually for gcc-prs, though I'm afraid there
might be a bug in some script that will bite again.

BTW, could one of you with root access please execute the following?
  chmod g+w /sourceware/www/gcc/ml/gcc-regression/

@ 2000-07-21 12:52             ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-07-21 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 09:17:46PM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>BTW, could one of you with root access please execute the following?
>  chmod g+w /sourceware/www/gcc/ml/gcc-regression/

Done.

cgf

* Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/
@ 2000-07-21 13:21             ` Jason Molenda
From: Jason Molenda @ 2000-07-21 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 09:17:46PM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> Okay, so I also fixed it manually for gcc-prs, though I'm afraid there
> might be a bug in some script that will bite again.

None of the quarterly lists were updated correctly on July 1 - I had a
small bug in the updater script.  I fixed the bug and updated all of them
by hand (or so I thought :-).

Shouldn't happen again.

* Re: gcc-prs -> gcc-bugs
@ 2000-08-04 17:00       ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-08-04 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Tromey; +Cc: overseers

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Tom Tromey wrote:
>> (distributing mail to gcc-prs also to gcc-bugs)?
> I think this is as simple as editing the submitters file.
> That's what I did.  Tell me if you think it is working.

I'm afraid it does not work, according to my reading of
  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2000-08/
and
  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/2000-q3/

Plan B?

@ 2000-08-10  6:50       ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-08-10  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Tromey; +Cc: overseers

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Tom Tromey wrote:
>> Since none objected on the gcc list, could some member of the
>> cabal please make that change (distributing mail to gcc-prs
>> also to gcc-bugs)?
> I think this is as simple as editing the submitters file.
> That's what I did.  Tell me if you think it is working.

I'm afraid it doesn't. I kept this in my TODO and wanted to check the
situation, but there seems to be a problem:

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> If GNATS reports are supposed to be getting forwarded to gcc-bugs, the
> gcc-bugs list needs to be made to accept messages with its address in
> the Resent-CC (or to accept them on some other grounds).  At present
> every PR seems to get a bounce from gcc-bugs (as well as the ack from
> GNATS).

Can you have a look, please?

Gerald

* Re: gcc-prs -> gcc-bugs
@ 2000-08-10  9:55         ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 2000-08-10  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: Tom Tromey, overseers

  In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0008101548520.62661-100000@taygeta.dbai.tuwien.ac.a
t>you write:
  > On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
  > > If GNATS reports are supposed to be getting forwarded to gcc-bugs, the
  > > gcc-bugs list needs to be made to accept messages with its address in
  > > the Resent-CC (or to accept them on some other grounds).  At present
  > > every PR seems to get a bounce from gcc-bugs (as well as the ack from
  > > GNATS).
  >
  > Can you have a look, please?
I can fix it if someone has a set of headers I can look at...

jeff

* Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/
@ 2000-12-30  6:08           ` Jason Molenda
From: Jason Molenda @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

@ 2000-12-30  6:08     ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Tromey; +Cc: overseers

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Tom Tromey wrote:
>> Since none objected on the gcc list, could some member of the
>> cabal please make that change (distributing mail to gcc-prs
>> also to gcc-bugs)?
> I think this is as simple as editing the submitters file.
> That's what I did.  Tell me if you think it is working.

I'm afraid it doesn't. I kept this in my TODO and wanted to check the
situation, but there seems to be a problem:

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> If GNATS reports are supposed to be getting forwarded to gcc-bugs, the
> gcc-bugs list needs to be made to accept messages with its address in
> the Resent-CC (or to accept them on some other grounds).  At present
> every PR seems to get a bounce from gcc-bugs (as well as the ack from
> GNATS).

Can you have a look, please?

Gerald

* Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/
@ 2000-12-30  6:08         ` Gerald Pfeifer
                             ` (2 more replies)
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

       [not found] <Pine.BSF.4.21.0007141909160.85825-100000@taygeta.dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Since none objected on the gcc list, could some member of the cabal please
make that change (distributing mail to gcc-prs also to gcc-bugs)?

Gerald

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> No.  I do think it would be a good idea if gcc-prs is fed to gcc-bugs.
> Any strong objections? If not, I'll ask the soureware^Wsources.redhat
> cabal to configure that. ;-)

* Re: gcc-prs -> gcc-bugs
@ 2000-12-30  6:08       ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: Tom Tromey, overseers

From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Tromey; +Cc: overseers

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Tom Tromey wrote:
>> (distributing mail to gcc-prs also to gcc-bugs)?
> I think this is as simple as editing the submitters file.
> That's what I did.  Tell me if you think it is working.

I'm afraid it does not work, according to my reading of
  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2000-08/
and
  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/2000-q3/

Plan B?

> If not we can subscribe gcc-bugs to the gcc-prs list.

Gerald

* Re: gcc-prs -> gcc-bugs
@ 2000-12-30  6:08   ` Tom Tromey
                       ` (3 more replies)
From: Tom Tromey @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

Gerald> Since none objected on the gcc list, could some member of the
Gerald> cabal please make that change (distributing mail to gcc-prs
Gerald> also to gcc-bugs)?

I think this is as simple as editing the submitters file.
That's what I did.  Tell me if you think it is working.
If not we can subscribe gcc-bugs to the gcc-prs list.

Tom

* http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/
                       ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2000-12-30  6:08     ` Gerald Pfeifer